In order for our Members and Guests to feel truly comfortable, we're introducing the following measures to ensure the safety of everyone staying at Outsite.
- We operate contactless check-in.
- All Spaces are cleaned professionally.
- Hygiene consumables will be provided to Guests, including antibacterial hand soap and tissues.
- Extra cleaning supplies are provided in-house.
- We've removed high frequency touch points, including our arrival guides. This information can be found in your check-in email.
- Visitors are not currently permitted inside the Spaces.
- We are not currently hosting in-house activities or Events. All Outsite Events are now hosted online. To access Outsite Events, you'll need to be an Outsite Member.
- Fast COVID Management Strategies, if there are any cases detected in one of our Guests.
- We encourage longer term bookings to allow for less turnover inside the Spaces.
- Mandatory online pre-screening for all new Guests.
We're also requesting all Guests use the following guidelines in our Spaces.
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly, especially on leaving and entering the space.
- Ventilate the Space by regularly opening windows to allow fresh air to flow through.
- Only wash utensils using the dishwasher.
- Use your own linens inside the bathrooms, including hand towels.
- Wipe down surfaces before and after use with disinfectant.
- When washing kitchen towels or bath towels, wash on a hot cycle (140°F+)
- Visitors are not currently permitted inside the Spaces. You may socialize outside if abiding by social distancing measures.
- When collecting deliveries, dispose of external packaging as soon as possible.
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing/coughing. When using tissues, dispose of them immediately.
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes and mouth as much as possible.
If you’re concerned that you may have been in contact with COVID-19, please contact email@example.com or your local community manager immediately.
Our current cancellation policy still stands. An extenuating circumstance refund will be considered for guests who are currently sick with COVID-19 or test positive for COVID-19. For Reservations made after March 14, 2020, COVID-19 related circumstances not covered include: transportation disruptions and cancellations; travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; and other government mandates—like evacuation orders, border closures, prohibitions on short-term rentals, and shelter-in-place requirements. Our cancellation policy will apply as usual.
Our extenuating circumstance refund is intended to protect guests from unforeseen circumstances that arise after booking. After the declaration of COVID-19 as a global pandemic by the World Health Organization, the extenuating circumstances policy no longer applies because COVID-19 and its consequences are no longer unforeseen or unexpected.
You can also check out our resource list for Travel Advice across all Outsite Locations.
If you're exhibiting any of the symptoms of COVID-19 during your stay, including coughing, fever, or related respiratory issues, or have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your local community manager immediately.
In the unfortunate case scenario that a guest tested positive during their stay, it would be up to the local healthcare provider to decide whether the guest needs to stay in a healthcare facility or not depending on the recommended treatment. If they approve of the guest leaving the healthcare facility and the guest does not want or cannot stay in any alternative accommodation, then the guest can stay for the duration of their stay while following the recommended COVID-19 isolation & safety guidelines.
At this time all other guests would be immediately notified of the situation and highly encouraged to get tested as soon as possible. It will be up to each individual guest whether they want to leave and receive a refund or stay and follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines. Outsite reserves the right to terminate and/or refuse services to any guest who does not follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines.
As with all businesses, we're closely monitoring the situation, and will take precautionary measures should the situation deteriorate - as per World Health Organization guidelines. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.