We value our Guests and Members’ comfort and peace of mind, and we are seeking to build communities that produce value greater than the sum of their parts. That’s why we vet all perspective Guests and Members prior to accepting their Booking Request or Membership Application to make sure they’re a good fit for the community.
A few things we look for in prospective Guests and Members:
- People interested in pursuing a lifestyle rooted in community, growth, and empowerment.
- People reflecting our company values in some way (like open mindedness, humbleness, and sustainability)
- People with value to add to the community (experience, personality, skills, or background)
A few things we check for before granting Requests and Applications:
- A verifiable professional history
- Some kind of verifiable online profile like Linkedin
- Problematic legal issues in the near past
- Any 'red flag' evidence that may cause problems living in our community