We value our Members’ comfort and peace of mind, and we are seeking to build a community based on strong shared values. All prospective Members are vetted prior to being accepted into the community to ensure they’re a good fit for Outsite.
A few things we look for in prospective Members:
- People interested in pursuing a lifestyle rooted in community, growth, and empowerment.
- People reflecting our company values in some way (like open mindedness, diversity, and sustainability)
- People with value to add to the community (experience, personality, skills, or background)
A few things we check for before granting Requests and Applications:
- A verifiable professional history
- Some kind of verifiable online profile like Linkedin
- Problematic legal issues in the near past
- Any 'red flag' evidence that may cause problems living in our community