Fill in the form to get featured on Outsite's blog and social media.
Make connections and boost your projects, ideas, and social media profiles by getting them in front of the Outsite community and our extended network.
For details on the content we'll require when you checkout, click here.
If you want to be profiled, we'll ping you when your next stay is over to provide the following content.
1 Hi-Res Photo of you in an Outsite-relevant environment - this will be used in the Hero for the post and on social media.
At least 4 images and 1 video from your stay. Of these 5 minimum, at least 4 should be on Outsite property. Links to Instagram images and video instead is also acceptable. These will be used throughout the post and on social media.
Content should fit into one of the following categories: Living at Outsite, Working at Outsite, and Community at Outsite. All images and video should feature people. Each image and video must have a caption that adds context to the interaction.
Just a heads up - we'll be asking questions like an interview, but we reserve the right to edit and adjust answers to potentially format them into paragraph form rather than Q/A, more like a guest post rather than an interview.
- Year of Birth
- Where are you from?
- What's your job title?
- What's your industry? (dropdown)
- Employer/Company Name
- Lifestyle (dropdown: Nomad , Hybrid, Traditional)Q1
*Tell us a bit about your background. Please include all applicable:*
- A bit about where you're from
- What have your last 5 years been like, personally and professionally?
What are you working on now? Please include all applicable:
- Your work situation as it relates to remote work
- Your professional and/or entrepreneurial work
- Any charity or special interest projects you are working on
- Ways you may be able to help people who read this post
What's next for you? Please include:
- Skills or expertise you're working on improving
- Kinds of people you're looking to connect with
Tell us about your experience with Outsite so far. Please include all applicable:
- Your experience with the space(s) (the living and working situations)
- Your experience with the community (connections and opportunities made)
- How Outsite fits into your lifestyle
Any tips or recommendations that have helped you navigate the nomadic lifestyle?
What's got you excited these days? (up to 3 ideas, activities, media, people or purchases have you found useful and interesting recently)
How should people get in touch with you? (social links, website, email, etc)